1. Boy scored major points this weekend by seriously standing up for me to Jerk roommate. When Boy got home from work he talked (maybe yelled) with Jerk about how he handled the situation horribly and personally attacked me. Boy told Jerk that it wasn't acceptable for him to leave me notes like that, threatening me with spending time there, etc. Apparently boy was convincing because I got a voicemail from Jerk apologizing for handling the situation poorly and for leaving such a nasty note. I even got an in-person apology the next day.
So, since its the season for yuletide and good blessings, I will forgive, but I won't forget and this incident will certainly stay in the front of my mind.
2. Thanks for all the comments. I'm glad others have had crappy roommate experiences and can relate. To those that suggested I should have confronted Jerk immediately after I saw the note- you are totally right. But, when i get angry, I don't look pissed, I just cry. And it's very hard to stand up for yourself and say how angry you are, when you are crying like an ten year-old. It's something I really wish I could change.
3. The fact that Boy is paying for two shares of utilities is completely ridiculous and the fact that he let that go without a fight is ridiculous. But- a conversation for another day.
4. Yesterday Boy and I (and about 15 of his good friends from home) went to the Skins- Eagles game. While I'm more of a Ravens gal myself, I do root for the Skins and also love me some Chris Cooley. (Too bad his wife is the hottest thing since sliced bread). For Boy's birthday present I got most of his good friends together to all go to this game. Although very cold, we had a great time tailgating, watching the game, and partying for eight hours. I always enjoy catching up with the girls in that group. Even better- the Skins won in a fourth quarter nail-bitter!
I'd say I'd post pictures, but I don't like to bring my camera to events that involve multiple hours of drinking because I will most likely loose it, so there aren't any. But here is brief summary that you can imagine: Four hours of tailgating in freezing weather, me and Boy wearing about 8 layers of clothes each, Boy failing asleep in the first quarter because of a little too much tailgating fun, and enough wind to send a plate of hot dogs flying!!!
5. It's finally the week of Christmas! WEEEEEE!
6. I'm skipping Not me Monday! for the week---too much drama in the weekend.
7. For those of you that tagged me recently, I promise I haven't forgotten and will get to those posts this week. Look forward to guesting blogging by Cheeto (who was tagged) and an award from Mrs. Stilettos and one from Victoria. (YEAH!)