Friday, December 5, 2008

I'd like to thank...


I won an award! My very first! eeeeeee! Thank you Holly. If I can figure out how to post the award picture, I will do that, but right now I'm 100% clueless on that front.

Here are the rules: Copy and paste the rule instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link it back to them as well. Post five of your addictions. Add the award image. Let the winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

My addictions:

1. Peanut Butter m&ms. Seriously...magical

2. Stove popped pop-corn with truffle salt. Beyond expensive..but amazing

3. Good books. My current obsession is the Post-Secret series.

4. Sweet Summary wines made with flavors like Mango and raspberries

5. My father's spaghetti sauce. It has been in our family for years and I put so much on my noodles there is enough to bathe in afterwards. Italiany delicious!

I'll award the following ladies--
Saskia
Megan
Undomesticated Newlywed
Good Girl Gone Blog
Inspired Kara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just right click the picture (from my post) and click save. This saves the pic to your computer and then while you are posting there is a button to add a photo and you just select it! Email me if you need any help :)
owensmommom@gmail.com