In case you haven't been introduced to Not Me! Monday, yet, here are a few details. A few weeks ago I stumbled across MckMama who plays "Not Me! Monday." Here are the rules to playing, but in sum, you just list a lot of things you "didn't" (read: actually did) do this weekend/past week. All in the name of admitting that we all make mistakes and aren't perfect.
1. I certainly did not almost polish off a jumbo tub of buttered popcorn at the movies! I would never eat that much popcorn!
2. I certainly did not waste an hour or two at work last week blogging. I would never be that irresponsible with a client's time.
3. I most certainly did not snicker my way through church giggling about how bad the choir was. Nope--I'm a way better person than that!
4. Of course I didn't secretly get angry at my sister for waking up at her boyfriends on Christmas morning and leaving Christmas dinner early to spend time with her boyfriend. No, if I was that annoyed I would clearly tell her.
5. Finally, I certainly didn't tie a Christmas bow around Cheeto's neck so he would look cute and left it on until he wrestled it off! Nope, I'm a nicer furmom than that.
Feel free to play along!