Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not Me! Monday

In case you haven't been introduced to Not Me! Monday, yet, here are a few details. A few weeks ago I stumbled across MckMama who plays "Not Me! Monday." Here are the rules to playing, but in sum, you just list a lot of things you "didn't" (read: actually did) do this weekend/past week. All in the name of admitting that we all make mistakes and aren't perfect.

1. I certainly did not almost polish off a jumbo tub of buttered popcorn at the movies! I would never eat that much popcorn!

2. I certainly did not waste an hour or two at work last week blogging. I would never be that irresponsible with a client's time.

3. I most certainly did not snicker my way through church giggling about how bad the choir was. Nope--I'm a way better person than that!

4. Of course I didn't secretly get angry at my sister for waking up at her boyfriends on Christmas morning and leaving Christmas dinner early to spend time with her boyfriend. No, if I was that annoyed I would clearly tell her.

5. Finally, I certainly didn't tie a Christmas bow around Cheeto's neck so he would look cute and left it on until he wrestled it off! Nope, I'm a nicer furmom than that.

Feel free to play along!

9 comments:

Tina said...

I'm also guilty, er not guilty I mean, of blogging at work. Especially when it's either really slow or i'm really busy. Honestly tho, when the phone wont stop ringing and I cant start anything what else am I supposed to do?

Whitney said...

You mean it's irresponsible to blog at work? I totally didn't know that! Ha! The typing makes me sound busy!
Great list!

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Hahhahhaha all of those are reasons why I love you :)

Anonymous said...

HI! Yes I have chosen one!! It's actually a rolly book bag! It's not only cute but also practical! Now I just have to convince the Boo to let me get it :)

V

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Loved your "Not Me's"! Movie theater popcorn is the best...hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Kids, Canines, and Chaos said...

I LOVE the Not Me! Monday idea. I might join in! :) And... I may have polished off a tub of popcorn at the movies, too.

Mrs Anne said...

ha! great list!

thanks for the sweet post on my blog... my pooch allows me to do anything to her hair... :)

xo

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Lost...best show ever. We're having a "Lost Premier Party", partly because my friends and I are obsessed, and partly because they just moved and don't have cable yet. (but its on regular tv so I'm still not sure why they can't watch it at their house) Either way, I'm SOOO excited. I'm definitely glad you love it too!

Anonymous said...

I do all my blogging at work! Hehe my boss doesnt show up to work half the time and it helps having my own private office. LOL!

I know exactly what you meant (the comment you left on my blog) Men are clueless but he does do a lot of little things that shows he cares.
I think men will be the reason for my insanity- haha!
Have a great day!