Last Monday night I stumbled across MckMama who plays "Not Me! Monday." It looked like so much fun, I couldn't wait to play. Here are the rules to playing, but in sum, you just list a lot of things you "didn't" (read: actually did) do this weekend/past week.
So, here goes:
1. I totally did not sneak enough peanut butter cookie dough to make myself sick. That is something I would never do.
2. I definitely didn't pick a fight with Boy about something that wasn't his fault because I was in a bad mood and wanted to be angry about something. Nope, not me.
3. I certainly did not play skeeball at Dave and Buster's this weekend and then get pissed when the the machine gypped me out of tickets!
4. I most definitely did not let my cat lick the whipped cream off of my spoon and then proceed to eat off the same spoon. Never, that would be totally gross!
5. While baby sitting Boy's cousins, I most certainly did not almost have a panic attack over the fact that the newest version of the "Guess Who" game was made from shitty plastic and kept breaking. Nope, I would never let my anxiety get the best of me like that.
6. And finally, I for sure did not find a picture of the perfect wedding dress and save it in my secret file of wedding related items. No, never would I be that nutty!
Feel free to play and link back to MckMama and me!