YEAH! I'm so excited. I was tagged by the fabulous Whitney at That Girl who, if you haven't visited her yet--I highly recommend it. She has some good stories to tell.
In short- I'm supposed to tell you six odd little bits about myself:
As always there are a few rules...
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.
1. When I was in 5th grade I read a mystery called "Whodunit?" In the story a man was killed and left in the bathtub where they found him. Ever since then- every night before I go to bed I check behind the shower curtain to make sure there isn't a dead body laying there.
2. I workout a lot. But i also eat a lot of peanut butter m&ms, so it tends to even itself out. My newest obession is with P90x (Power 90 Extreme) by the people from beach body. Let me tell you---it is EXTREME! I'm also planning on training for my third half marathon this spring with some of my gal pals!
3. I have really vivid dreams that are really odd and I usually remember most of the details. It isn't uncommon for me to have a dream that entails the following; a shrinking desk, donuts, clifford the big red dog, bamboo plants, my boyfriend in jail, and a work place situation that involves people from school, friends, etc. B tells me I should write a book about my dreams, but that would be pretty odd.
4. I will not eat any type of bean or pea. This isn't an aversion to vegetables, I just hate the texture of them. I think beans (especially limas) have a flour-y consistency and it makes me sick to think about.
5. I've recently started to make it a point to make my bed before I leave in the morning. Sometimes it is rushed, but I have become obsessed with the feeling of getting into a made bed at the end of the night.
6. I am a infomercial addict. I don't ever buy anything, but I will get hooked into the infomercial and next thing I know thirty minutes have gone by and I am still watching. I'm not sure why, but I find them very addicting.
And I will tag the following lovely ladies:
Kate at elefantitas alegres
PinkPearls and Muddy Sneakers
Mrs. Cup at My Cup Overflows
Lindsey at Sweet Simplicity
and Lindsey at Learning to be a Wife