Since I had some serious weekend drama, I've been slacking in the "Tag/Award" department. So, this post will feature three awards and a guest blog spot by Cheeto (who was tagged)! YEAH!
I got the lemonade award from Mrs. Stilletos and from Sasika for showing (most likely) Attitude and (maybe) Gratitude. Thanks, ladies!! Both of these fellow bloggers are fabulous and fun and you should visit them!
This award comes with a few rules:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Victoria also tagged me with the Smile award! Yeah, Thanks girl!
The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.
I'm not sure I always follow all of these qualifications, (besides Making mistakes--have you seen Not Me! Monday?) but maybe that is something to strive for.
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fit the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. You must thank the winner
On to guest blogging. Cheeto was tagged by Lulu and Jax from "I Now pronounce you: Husband, Wife, and Two crazy dogs." I know I promised no more crazy cat lady posts, so sorry.
So here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So, here is Cheeto and his fun facts:
1. Although I have lots of favorite spots around the house, my new favorite is laying underneath the Christmas tree and batting ribbons of off presents.
2. Every morning when Littlesack's alarm goes off I come into her room, pounce on her bed, walk on to her full bladder, circle around her chest, and lay on her neck until the snooze goes off.
3. I also really enjoy drinking from any water dish that isn't mine. So when Littlesack leaves cups laying around I love to drink out of them. Sometimes she drinks from tall skinny glasses and my head won't fit inside I have to knock over the glass to drink the water. Littlesack isn't a fan of this game.
4. Although I LOVE tuna fish from the can, I won't eat the good tuna Littlesack gets from the seafood department.
5. Since I am an inside cat, the farthest outside I can go is out onto the screened-in back porch. I spend hours out here and often the squirrels and chipmunks taunt me since they know I can't come outside and chasethem.
and end guest blog spot!
Whew, what a crazy award season for me and my cat!
So, I have the feeling that most of these awards/tags have been around the blogroll block a few times and although I am really thankful for each of them, I don't want to make it repetitive, so I'm not going to tag anyone specifically.
However, if you want to play any of these tags, leave me a comment and I will certainly tag you. I just don't want to tag bloggers that have repeatedly been tagged.
If I don't post again before Christmas, I hope those celebrating Christmas have a wonderful one, and I hope those of you celebrating Chanukah enjoy the rest of the holiday!