Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Time for another dose of free therapy...in the form of Not Me! Monday. In case you haven't been introduced to Not Me! Monday, yet, here are a few details. This fun game originated with MckMama who is quite the busy woman! Here are the rules to playing, but in sum, you just list a lot of things you "didn't" (read: actually did) do this weekend/past week. All in the name of admitting that we all make mistakes and aren't perfect.

This past week...

I did not throw a pillow at the T.V. at the end of two hours of "Biggest Loser." I was not super pissed about the "To Be Continued" ending.

I clearly did not register for the Baltimore Marathon in October and then nearly throw up with anxiety moments afterward. I am not incredibly nervous about this challenge!

I did take a bottle of wine to the face after my statistics exam Thursday night. It was not an hour and a half of horrible statistic-ness. I am not dreading getting my grade back. =(

I certainly did not forget that we had snow on Monday and that my running trail would be muddy on Saturday. I did not go for an hour long run in the mud and play around like a 10 year old boy. I certainly did not let a stranger's Labrador jump all over me with his muddy paws. I did not relish every minute of it!

I did not look in four different grocery markets for my favorite Easter candy, Cadbury Mini Eggs. I did not squeal with excitement when I found them! (Please do not judge the fact that I have a favorite candy for each Holiday, including Easter. I know I have an obsession, I'm working on it).

and I did not eat half a container of Ben and Jerry's pishfood last night. It was not totally worth every bite!!

What didn't YOU do last week?

Oh, and on another note, we bought Boy's nephew a playdough set with all the accessories and a floor "Cars" puzzle! Thanks for all the suggestions!

7 comments:

Marlene said...

OH MY GOD, I almost screamed at the "to be continued" - how canthey do that after a two hour show?! Like, come on!

Whitney said...

I was not happy with BL either! OMG my mom dies over the Cadbury mini eggs, too!

Kristen said...

I love candy any time of year...I have been wanting some jelly beans lately

I'm really looking into doing this marathon or the Marine in DC in Oct.
How did you finally decide to take the plung? I'm still nervous just thinking about it

Sassafras said...

statistics.

the word alone makes me wanna barf.

i however took it as an undergrad and proudly made a D.

and somehow i managed a C in my grad stats class.[the other grades weigh it out...right?]

youll make it through.

;]

Johanna said...

Easter candy is my favorite thing ever...I seriously buy a cadbury egg like every day for a month.

Saskia said...

mmmm....phishfood....

I'm NOT thinking that I will eat Ben & Jerry's for dinner tonight, no way!

x

Melanie said...

Got your comment... I like to use the Sports Beans that are just like jelly beans on long runs. Having something to kind of suck on/chew and having a handful of them gives me something to focus on for a little while and take my mind off the running. I also use GU... my fave flavor is TriBerry. Definitely drink water as you suck it down.

Let me know if you have that calorie counting site you like handy. :)