Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Marathon Playlist 2009

I've spent the past few days compiling lists of songs for my marathon playlist. My old playlist was pretty tired and needed some help. I'm also notoriously bad at making playlists; putting long jam band songs on running playlists, etc.

So, from suggestions from the bloggy world, my own list, and Chic Runner's running playlist, I have the beginings of Marathon 2009 Playlist. If you look at this list you might think I'm schizophrenic- the songs range from the beatles, 80s hair bands, songs that were popular 3-5 years ago and some pretty dirty rap songs! But, I just like to mix it up when I'm out on the trail for a long time.

But, I still need about an hour of music, so, please continue to leave suggestions. Thanks!

So, here it is:

Born in the USA- Bruce Springsteen

Journey Don't Stop Believing

California Phantom Planet (The OC Soundtrack)

Call On Me Eric Prydz

Colt 45 Afroman

Crazy Gnarls Barkley

Crazy Bitch Buckcherry

Crush Dave Matthews Band

Sledgehammer DMB

The Final Countdown Europe (I had this as the very last song to the Baltimore Half Marathon last year and it was surreal moment. I could barely hear it as I was running down the finishing chute through Camden yards towards Raven's Stadium, it was really awesome.)

F.B.I. Kelly Bell Band (This is a local Baltimore Band, but i HIGHLY reccommend him, he is awesome!)

Fat Bottomed Girls (Live) Queen + Paul Rodgers Reaching

Fool In the Rain Led Zeppelin

fuck it Eamon

Get Right (Remix) Jennifer Lopez ft. Fabolous

Give It Away Red Hot Chili Peppers

Helter Skelter Across the Universe

Hips Don't Lie 3:40 Shakira ft Wyclef Jean

Hollaback Girl Gwen Stefani

I'm In Miami Bitch LMFAO

Jerk It Out Caesars

just dance jamiroquia

Just Dance Lady GaGa & Colby O'Donis

lets get retarted in here black eyed peas

Love In An Elevator Aerosmith

Move Along The All-American Rejects

Mr. Brightside The Killers

Gin and Juice OAR

PROMISCUOS GIRL Nelly Furtado ft. Timbaland

Quality Control Jurassic 5

Revolution The Beatles

Temperature Sean Paul

Seduce Me Tonight Flashdance soundtrack

Seven Nation Army White

Single Ladies Beyoncé

So What Pink

Somebody Told Me The Killers

That was a crazy game of poker O.A.R.)

There It Go (The Whistle Song) Juelz Santana

Istanbull They Might Be Giants

Tripping Billies DMB

The Way You Make Me Feel Michael Jackson

We're Not Gonna Take It Twisted Sister

We Didn't Start the Fire Billy Joel

We Will Rock You Queen

What's Your Fantasy Ludacris & Shawna

Whenever, Wherever Shakira

99 Problems DJ Danger Mouse

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

I'd like to add:

STRONGER by Kanye West
and
Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas

:)rock on little lady!

Alana @ The Good Girl Gone Blog said...

Oh no! Am I too late to help with your playlist?

Also, want to get lunch sometime? I'll be back in B-more for my little sister's graduation in June. It would be so much fun!!

Marlene said...

I'm with you, need to mix it up a lot. That is a very well-rounded list and I'm totally stealing some of those songs!

Whitney said...

That looks great! I love Miss Anne's suggestions too!