Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Have a bad week?
Do so many ridiculous things you can't even remember them all?
Then "Not Me! Monday" is the perfect free therapy for you!

In case you haven't been introduced to Not Me! Monday, yet, here are a few details. This fun game originated with MckMama. Here are the rules to playing, but in sum, you just list a lot of things you "didn't" (read: actually did) do this weekend/past week. All in the name of admitting that we all make mistakes and aren't perfect.

This past week...

I certainly did not cry during Biggest Loser when Kristin saw her hubby after her makeover. I am not totally invested in the show and would never let a stranger's life affect me like that.

While running intervals on the treadmill (during the prime 5-6 oclock hour) my towel did not fall off the top part, it did not land straight onto the mill, and I certainly did not step directly on top of it and fling it off my back heel onto the person elicpitcalling behind me. Nothing like that would ever happen to me and I was not totally mortified that my sweaty towel slapped a fellow Gold's gym member. I will not be surprised when he writes me a "dear fellow gym member" letter.

While camping this weekend, I clearly did not pee beside my car and when I couldn't find the hand sanitizer in the dark, I did not decide that hand washing isn't a necessity in the wilderness. I did not do this several times. It is not totally disgusting and way gross.

I did not stay up into the wee hours of the morning Saturday night dancing around the bonfire and splashing my drink everywhere. I did not nap and eat gross hangover foods all day Sunday. I did not secretly enjoy my super lazy Sunday. When I asked Boy what he felt like, he did not reply "a three-toed sloth." I did not fall off the couch laughing hysterically!

How was your week? Did you gross out a fellow gym member too? Maybe you even walked into a shut door. Whatever you "didn't" do-- now is the time to share!

3 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

I think these are my favorite posts ever :)

I cried during biggest loser too :) and your gym story is hilarious!

The Pink Chick said...

Your Not Me Monday made me giggle-especially the part about the gym!

rebecca said...

I am regularly grossed out by fellow gym members. Especially the old me in really short shorts and pale legs. Hopefully, I'm not ever the offender, but you never know.

:)