Monday, April 6, 2009

Update Monday

I'm skipping Not Me! Monday this week. Not because I didn't do a series of rediculous things, but they are the same old things- running into standing objects, over reacting, and over indulging on chocolate.

Instead, I'm having an update Monday.

Last week I talked about potentially not being able to graduate in December and how it was ruining my life (see? over reacting!). However, I kept following up with the situation and went to the head of our department. And, apparently one of my favorite professors went to bat for me and convinced the department head that I should be allowed to graduate in December. So, YEAH! The department has granted me permission to wiggle around my schedule to get it all done by the end of 2009! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Now, it's just a matter of passing all those classes.

So, thank you for all your well wishes and concerns, apparently our bloggy might was pretty strong last week.

I have a tough school week ahead of me (one of those where everything falls in the same week), so I'll probably be pretty absent. Hope everyone has a lovely week.

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Yay! That is a great update.

Seaside Prep said...

Yippeee!!! good luck with the week!:)

Anonymous said...

Jupiter'swow goldsatellite Europawow goldhas alsowow goldbeen bred wow goldscientistswow goldbelieve that wow goldextraterrestrial life may be

Saskia said...

Yay! I'm so glad they saw sense!

Good luck this week, I hope it all goes well.

Saskia x

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm glad that things worked out for you!
Thank you for asking about my workouts. I haven't slowed down & I think I'm starting to see results. I had to re-evaluate my eating habits. When I really look at not just what I eat, but how much, I found some more changes I could make. :)

PS: What's up with the crazy posts in the comments?

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Yay! Thats exciting!!!! Have a good rest of the week...we're almost through...

Cocaine Princess said...

Glad things are working out in your favor.