Time again for Not Me! Monday. In case you haven't been introduced to Not Me! Monday, yet, here are a few details. A few weeks ago I stumbled across MckMama who plays "Not Me! Monday." Here are the rules to playing, but in sum, you just list a lot of things you "didn't" (read: actually did) do this weekend/past week. All in the name of admitting that we all make mistakes and aren't perfect.
1. I definitely did not spend an excessive amount of money on a Garmin sports watch (more on this later- I am in love with it!) I would definitely save that money my grandmother gave me for Christmas.
2. Of course I did not get extremely frustrated with my mother when she called my work hysterical because she swore the cat grew opposable thumbs, open and unlocked the front door and left the house. I have way more patience than that.
3. For sure I did not use pms as an excuse to be a little snippy this week.
4. I certainly did not get frustrated with Boy because he can never decide what he wants to eat and doesn't like any of my suggestions. Again, I have more patience than that.
5. I most definitely did not act meagerly at Boy's all weekend in order to avoid upsetting Jerk roommate. I have bigger cahoones than that.
6. Finally, i did not wear my long under armour tights with nothing over top of them for a trail run on Sunday and then go into the 7/11 for a G2 in all of my spandexy glory. Nope, I would not subject the citizens of my town to my large tooshie with nothing but a layer of spandex in between us.
That's all for this week. Hope everyone had a great week, and as always, feel free to tell me about what you didn't do this weekend!