Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Kitty and Today's Find

I love all of you! Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts yesterday. I thought that this waiting game was a common problem for 20 something women, but it just made me feel so much better that everyone else had experience with it too. I am a much happier kitty today.

Blogging really is like really inexpensive therapy! =)

Moving on...
Today, I am digging passive-aggressive notes.com.
A coworker passed it along to me and it is awesome! Most of us have encountered some form of work place "note-leaver" and this site brings them all into one place so you can browse annoying "note-leavers" from all over the country. If you have some time, I suggest looking through the most popular and greatest hits on the side bar. But, if you are in a rush, this one: Thanks Sandra! is by far, my favorite! (just click on the pics to make them big enough to read).

ENJOY!

5 comments:

Pearls and Bows said...

your blog is wicked cute! And that necklace is so me thanks for sending it to me!!!

Marlene said...

Ohmigosh, that site is hilarious!

Chic Runner said...

Seriously, the video was like the free one that you got if you bought another one... I was like this won't even do anything probably just like a little kick boxing, YA RIGHT. I'm done! I would TOTALLY reccomend it! :)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Oh my, that website is too funny! I'll be checking that one out while I'm at work...

Mrs Anne said...

roflmao!

that site is hilarious!